“In a world where words hold immense power, it takes a special kind of individual to harness that power and create magic on paper,” says Manisha Jaiswal.
Manisha Jaiswal, a budding writer who has captured the hearts of many with her raw and authentic style of writing. Inspired by her mother and father, who are both writers themselves, Manisha has been on a journey of self-discovery through her writing, honing her craft, and exploring the depths of her imagination. Balancing her passion with a demanding job in an MNC, She has learned to seize every moment to write, capturing her thoughts in a diary to ensure nothing is ever lost.
In this exclusive interview with Pooja S for Pink Stories, Manisha Jaiswal shares how despite facing challenges and criticism, she never doubted her ability to succeed and continues to strive towards her goals.
Read more to delve deeper into the world of this extraordinary writer named Manisha Jaiswal and to learn about her inspirations, challenges, and the advice that has driven her toward success.
1) Can you share an example of a woman who has inspired your writing, and why she resonated with you?
My mother Mrs. Asha Jaiswal Has Inspired me and motivated me to the utmost level.
2) How do you balance writing with other aspects of your life, such as family or work obligations?
I feel that if u provide your dedication to your work everything is easier.. As I work in MNC , whenever i feel something good to write , at first I use to write down in a diary so that I will never forget.
3) How do you handle criticism or negative reviews of your work, and what steps do you take to improve as a writer?
Steps to improve as a writer are to read different genre books, concentrate on word words.
And Handling negative comment is that I feel if someone is saying bad listen to it and try to improve yourself more.
4) What inspired you to become a writer, and how did you get your start in the industry?
As my father is a 2 liner quote writer, his writings basically inspired me .
I started writing quotes in your quote app and mirakee from there many people approached me for anthologies..
5) Can you share any particular challenges you have faced as a writer, and how you overcame them?
As a writer sometimes our word does not fit well or due to disturbing mind we are not able to write then for overcoming this we dont have to be a discipline writer whenever you feel good then only pen down the words..
6) How do you balance incorporating feedback from editors, while still staying true to your original vision for a story?
I never mind to there questions as i believe in my originality of words ..
7) What’s that best advice you recieved in your life?
Best advice that i received is Never doubt on yourself and never stop writing.
8) What drives you to keep going in your field of work?
My Achievements and my parents.
1)What’s your favorite book of all time?
Favourite books are – it starts with us, twisted series and she fell in love with best friend..
2)What’s your favorite way to unwind after a long writing session?
By listening to old songs.
3) Do you prefer writing in silence or with background noise?
Writing in silence
4) Your favourite writing spot or location?
My favourite spot for writing is open sky i.e The Terrace.
5) If you could co-write a book with any author (living or dead), who would it be
It would be Shubham Saxena, as he is a very good writer and author too.
Leave a Reply